Header Ads

THE DAIRY GAME:(06/10/2020)TODAYS DAIRY

As soon as I heard the melodious melody of the muezzin's call to prayer from the mosque, I woke up with the morning breeze from outside the house and returned home to perform ablution and perform Fajr salad. When I came out, I also got clean. I had a light breakfast at home.  Then I went to the market, opened the shop and sat in the shop.  While sitting in the shop, my father went to the shop at 9 o'clock in the morning and I came back home from the shop and had breakfast.  As soon as I finished eating, it started raining.  After eating, I went into bed and went to bed.  After waking up, he went to the barn and cleaned the barn with the straw of the cows for lunch.  I came out of the barn and cleaned it.  Then I did some light work and took a bath.  Azan of Johr is ablution and I perform Johr prayers.  After the prayers, I went to bed again and got up. As soon as I woke up and started playing with my son, the call to prayer was made.  I went to the barn and cleaned the barn with the afternoon meal and got fresh out of the barn.  Then I came to the market, spent some money, went to the shop and after sitting for some time, I called for Maghrib prayers and performed Maghrib prayers.  After the prayers, I came to the market and sat in the shop, then I injected a patient and went to the patient's house.  I came out of there and came to the shop again. My father went home after praying and I came back to the shop after praying.  It was about ten o'clock at night when I was in the shop.  I closed the shop and came back home.  After coming home, I went to the barn and fed the cows for dinner. I cleaned the barn with straw and came out of the barn. After cleaning, I finished my dinner.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.