Header Ads

The dairy game(24/08/20)today's dairy



  • After waking up in the morning, I performed ablution and offered Fajr prayers. Then in the morning the house tuktak works. Then I went to the shop and opened the shop and had a light breakfast with my niece. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=257582118737497&id=240041573824885It was about 10:30 when I was sitting in the store. Then I came home from the shop and ate breakfast. After eating and drinking, I went to work around 11:00 am. Then I took a bath to go to the city. After taking a bath and eating, I got ready to go to the city. Then I set off for the city. 
  • First I went to Sonali Bank and left the bank with Stateman paper and Visa card application form.I went to meet an older brother and finished talking to him. Then I went to a drug store and took a light medicine to a paper shop there with 2 thousand packets of A4 size photo packets. I went to a computer store and took a data cable and a hard disk cable. I went out to a friend's shop and went there without finding a friend. I went to the chair shop and took a part of the chair there. It was about half past two. I went to a mosque and performed the Johar prayers. Then I went to a hotel and ate rice. After eating rice, after going some distance, I went to a rice shop and after hearing the price of rice, I took my bike and left for home. In the meantime, I met a brother again and came to our market with him. After drinking some tea, I returned home. When I came back home, I cleaned the barn with the straw for the afternoon meal and took it out of the barn to get fresh. After a while, the call to prayer was made. I performed ablution and performed the prayers of Asr. Then I came back to the room and lay down on the bed. The call for Maghrib was absolutely. I performed ablution and performed Maghrib prayers. After praying for a while, I again performed ablution on the cows with the straw of dinner and after the call to prayer, I went to the mosque, performed the prayers of the congregation and went to the market with a medicine and left for home. When I came home, I was sitting after finishing my dinner. At that time, the electricity went off. In the heat, the situation was absolutely bad. It took me a long time to get a chair outside the house. As there was an outbreak of mosquitoes along with the heat, I returned home in the heat and entered the house. About half an hour after entering the house, the electricity went off. 
  • Then I watched various news on my mobile for a while. After watching the news, everyone in the house started talking together. After that all of us went to sleep. I don't even know when I fell asleep while going to the room and lying on the bed.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.